Running is one of the most popular athletic activities for both fitness and fun. While it can be challenging and exhausting, men and women run every day for a variety of reasons. Some of the most significant benefits of exercise are related to health.
One of the biggest motivators for people who choose to start running. Many people also start training programs to lose weight and improve their mental health. When people find that they have a heart problem such as high blood pressure, doctors often recommend running to help relieve the condition. This activity makes arteries expand and contract, which keeps them elastic and lowers blood pressure, among many other benefits. Running is more effective in creating positive results if there is consistency from day to day. Training should be built gradually and continuously, depending on the individual’s level of fitness to ensure the desired results. Running is possible to lower blood pressure in just a few weeks with a consistent running routine. A person’s resting pulse rate will also be lower as a person starts to run more. Many people prefer to take medication to treat their heart problems because it is a natural way to be healthier.
Also read: BENEFITS OF DRINKING WHITE WATER EVERYDAY
Running is a recommendation for men and women who need to lose weight because it burns calories quickly and efficiently compared to many other athletic activities. It also curbs appetite, burns fat, and helps create lean muscle with a healthy diet. When people see themselves getting fitter from running, it can improve their mood and self-esteem which is especially helpful for individuals struggling with depression.
Running can help people relax comfortably in their spare time, establish better sleep patterns, and feel more energized to carry out daily activities. Exercise causes the body to release chemicals called endorphins, which can help improve mood and relieve stress. Moreover, it is an excellent method of treating addiction as it can serve as a medium for people to escape from their problems and release stress in a healthy way. Whether it’s giving you time to think about life’s problems or time to escape for a while, tension easily dissipates when you run. Long distance running is great for solving problems that bother us. What’s better than a 3 hour run alone to clear your mind and allow you to find answers? Sprinting is great for breaking through aggression and anger. Focus all those emotions into a few sprints and you’ll feel better in no time. People can also make new friends by joining a running club in their community. There are tremendous benefits to running, and it can be a fun and rewarding activity for everyone.
Also read: THE IMPORTANCE OF BREAKFAST ON CONCENTRATION FOR STUDENTS
1.If you are over 40 years old, it is advisable to see your doctor before joining a running program or starting to run. Especially people who suffer from chronic diseases, they should visit their doctor once.
2.If you have an injury in your leg, it is better to avoid running.
3. Always start with a warm-up like stretching and then run.
4. Try to do a brisk 30 minute walk in the early stages before you start running and then continue with your workout.
5. Bring a water bottle because you will most likely become dehydrated while running to try to drink plenty of water after and before you run.
6.If you’re running for long distances, it’s best to take a day or two of rest each week.
7. Try to avoid sandy, uneven, and hard surfaces. We recommend choosing a green place and a flat surface. It gives us a fresh environment and also prevents injury.
8.Avoid busy routes and crowded areas as these take more time to cover the distance and therefore it is better to run in the morning 15 to 20 minutes before sunrise.
9.Avoid early in the morning because at this time air pollution is starting to increase due to increased transportation and breathing polluted air while running is not good for us.
10. Don’t wear uncomfortable clothes and try to wear comfortable clothes like cotton clothes. Try to buy clothes (if you don’t have one) that are made of 100% cotton because these clothes help your body to breathe and also absorb the sweat that your body produces when running.
11. If you run in the morning when the sun is not blazing at all, that’s the time to let the sun increase your vitamin D. But if you think that the sun’s rays are too harsh for your skin, then you should always wear sunscreen, especially in exposed areas.
12. Wear comfortable shoes for running (with shock absorbers), even better if you wear sports or running shoes. Try to avoid wearing sneakers or loose-fitting shoes as they can cause injury while running.