Attitude or attitude is a positive, negative, or mixed evaluation of an object expressed at some level of intensity. Attitude is an expression of favorable or unfavorable evaluation of a person, place, thing, or event. Attitudes are also a fundamental determinant of our perceptions and actions towards all aspects of our social environment. Attitudes involve the complex organization of evaluative beliefs, feelings, and tendencies toward certain actions. How much we like or dislike something determines our behavior towards it. We tend to approach, seek, or be associated with the things we love.
A person’s attitude has a huge impact on his work and performance. For example, if a person has a filter value that success in life is to benefit others, his extroverted attitude is always a willingness to serve others. With this attitude, he will be able to hold positions in customer service, for example. Because for example his position is in accordance with his position and of course he will do his job well.
Many different factors can influence how and why attitudes are formed, including:
– social factors
– direct instruction
– personal experience
– educational and religious institutions
– economic status and employment
Terkait : ATTITUDE DALAM KERJA UNTUK DUNIA KERJA
Attitude to work with conscience. When we apply this attitude in our daily lives, we take on a greater responsibility for the consequences and affect society. Likewise with IQ and EQ. Both must be balanced, one big will be bad. Some examples of attitude is he has positive attitude about change, he is friendly and has a good attitude, he showed some attitude during today’s training, so coach benched him, I like my friends which means I express my attitude towards my friends , etc.
1. Polite clothing reflects the attitude of an educated person. So, as a student of course you are an educated person. Appearances are greatly influenced by how other people view you.
2. Appropriate clothing for formal or semi-formal students, such as shirts, collared shirts and trousers, and a combination of student shoes. For example, women can wear blouses, collared shirts and skirts or a combination of trousers and shoes that are standard for higher education.
3. Student formal clothes on and off campus are the same as above and can be added by wearing an alma mater jacket while on campus or attending certain formal events.
To create a supportive academic life on and off the campus of Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia, students must be aware of the following ethical behaviors:
1.Always maintain courtesy and mutual respect for lecturers, staff, and fellow students.
2. Use social language that reflects mutual respect for each other.
3. Be nice and polite to every guest who comes to campus
Baca juga : PENTINGNYA MEMILIKI SKILL DALAM DUNIA KERJA
The prohibitions in question are negative attitudes that a student should do, namely violations that reflect a bad attitude. Each University may have some rules for each of its students, but the following are restrictions that are intended for students in general. Every student should not do any of the following:
1.Acts that violate the norms and rules of applicable laws and regulations
2. Use of name, institution and all basic characters/attributes is not valid.
3. Forgery or misuse of key characters or documents.
4. Inhibit or interfere with the continuity of operations in the parent.
5. Damage to the room or facility.
6. Violate or ignore academic and social ethics.